A little something for TASTY TUESDAY!!
Some people might pair snickerdoodles with milk. I’m washing mine down with a glass of Chardonnay. So good. Apparently easy to make.
One bite into these bad boys and you would NEVER know they’re “healthy.” Seriously rich and delicious! And, easy to make. Try them and thank me later.
GLUTEN FREE ALMOND BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES
- 1 cup unsalted almond butter (chunky or creamy)
- 3/4 sucanat or 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3 oz dark chocolate (bar of 70% cocoa or greater)
- Parchment paper (optional)
- In a medium bowl, stir together the first 5 ingredients.
- Chop up chocolate and stir it in.
- Make little dough balls and place on parchment paper lined cookie sheet (or coat the sheet heavily with spray).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until browned.
- Cool on a wire rack.
According to Cooking Light magazine where she got the recipe, each cookie has 8 grams of fat, only 1.5 are saturated and 110 calories. Not bad for a melt-in-your-mouth dollop of heaven.
Simply Delicious Chocolate Cake
All you need:
- 8” round cake pan with sides at least 2” high. If your pan isn’t 2” deep, choose a 9” round pan.
- 1 1/2 cups (6 1/4 ounces) King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup cold water
All you do:
- Grease the pan. Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix flour, sugar, cocoa, salt, baking soda, and espresso powder in a bowl. You can sift them in if you’d like, but it’s not necessary.
- Make three wells in the dry ingredients and put the vanilla, vinegar, and oil in them individually. So one ingredient in one hole.
- Pour one cup of water over the whole thing. Stir.
- Pour into greased pan and bake for 30 minutes.
Click through for the preparation with pictures. It stays moist for days!
Need I mention this is a great recipe to whip up for a party - football, birthday, gold buying…
The Importance of Party Invitations and Reminders
One of the ways to ensure that a Gold Buying Party - or any party for that matter - has good attendance is to remind people in many ways. These days everyone is on a different system. Some like emails, others still write on paper calendars, and many use post-it notes. It’s important to make sure you cover all of the bases.
I know this sounds like you will be bothering your friends, but trust me when I tell you, they’ll thank you for reminding them about earning extra money :)
I recommend hostesses:
- Send an email invitation via Evite or Pingg
- Post the invitation on their facebook page and twitter
- Offer paper reminders to friends and acquaintances they see often (we will give you the one above to print out)
- Remind people personally the day before the party using email, text, and facebook messages
Gold Buying Girls also can help hostesses reach out to their guests.
The more people that come to the party, the more money everyone makes!
Don’t Break The Bank For Your Gold Party
It doesn’t take much to throw a Gold Buying Girl party. Your friends are coming over for the purpose of selling gold and catching up with you, so don’t feel like you have to go all out on food.
Simply set out a small spread of dips on serving platters and offer wine (I suggest Hearthill Farms Chardonnay for $5 at Whole Foods). If you’d like, add some flowers and voila! You have a nice party that doesn’t put a dent in your pocket book.
Great bottle of wine!
This is one of my secrets for a great Gold Buying Girl party or any house party. All of my guests love it and you would not have guessed it was only $5 a bottle!!
I buy it at Hearthill Farms Chardonnay at Whole Foods but I bet you can find it where ever you shop!
On this blog I'm going to share all of my secrets for gold and life!
For the last several years, I've been helping women earn the extra money they're looking for. Right now, the price of gold is up so we can all benefit from selling old gold and throwing a party for our friends to make money too.
For more information: