How delicious does this simple little vegan spread look? Tasty doesn’t have to be fried or covered in salt! I want to make those mini cheese and tomatoe crisps next time I have a salad.
My favorite dressing recipe:
Mix it all up and pour away! But go easy on the oil & heavy on the lemon for a less fattening version!
Jalapeno Poppers for the holiday!!!
Bring the spice to the table this Labor Day holiday with this kicker- try out the GRILLED HOLIDAY POPPER RECIPE:
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 16 whole jalapeno peppers with stems
- 8 slices bacon, cut in half crosswise
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Mix together the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and Cheddar cheese in a bowl until the mixture is thoroughly blended.
- Lay a jalapeno pepper onto a work surface, and cut a lengthwise sliver from the side of the pepper, exposing the seeds and white membrane. With the handle of a teaspoon, scrape out the seeds and membrane, leaving the hollow pepper. Repeat for the rest of the peppers. Chop up the pepper slices, and mix into the cheese stuffing. Stuff each pepper with cheese mixture, and wrap each stuffed pepper in a half bacon slice. Secure with toothpicks.
- Grill the poppers on a less-hot part of the grill until the peppers are hot and juicy and the bacon is browned, 30 to 40 minutes.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 164 | Total Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 37mg
HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY LABOR DAY!!
How delicious of snack does this sound for summer and who doesn’t love frozen yogurt! This is definitely making me hungry. I think I’ll try it out in my own kitchen.
Difficulty: EasyTotal Time: 5 minsMakes: 4 servings
Frozen yogurt can be full of hidden calories and strange ingredients, but this homemade fro-yo is healthy and easy to make. Just put frozen peaches, a little honey, some vanilla, a pinch of salt, and your…
Cool As A Cucumber-In A Cup-Salad!
This cute little cup of cucumber and tomato goodness is the perfect light summer snack. It’s one of my favorite things to make and won’t leave you feeling overly stuffed.
Try multiplying the recipe for one of your parties to half the number of guest that you are expecting. It should serve plenty!
Crispy Cucumbers and Tomatoes in Dill Dressing
- In a large bowl, mix the vinegar, sugar, salt, dill, pepper, and oil. Add cucumbers, onion, and tomatoes. Toss, and let stand at least 15 minutes before serving.
On this blog I'm going to share all of my secrets for gold and life!
For the last several years, I've been helping women earn the extra money they're looking for. Right now, the price of gold is up so we can all benefit from selling old gold and throwing a party for our friends to make money too.
For more information: